We have received guidelines from the CDC, American Camp Association (ACA) and YMCA of the USA (Y-USA). Links to the guidelines are provided in the FAQ’s below for your reference. Our camp team has been reviewing the guidelines and processing how we can apply them to our individual camp settings. We will be finalizing our health and safety protocols based on these guidelines, as well as, information from the state and local public health officials when it becomes available.
We are still waiting for a decision from the State of NH if/when camps can open and what further restrictions specifically apply to NH. We were hoping to know more by early June. We will be starting to make decisions regarding our camps, with or without that information, and will provide an update by next Friday, June 5th.